When shipping Amazon orders, all businesses must follow Amazon’s Packaging Guidelines, known as “Frustration-Free Packaging.” Any product larger than 18” x 14” x 8” or weighing over 20 pounds must meet these requirements. Failure to comply could mean a financial penalty for your business.
Table of Contents
- Understanding Amazon’s Packaging Guidelines
- How Fiber Interior Packaging Can Help
- Why Choose Fiber Interior Packaging
- Fiber Interior Packaging is Easy, Reliable & Biodegradable
Understanding Amazon’s Packaging Guidelines
Amazon initiated the Frustration-Free Packaging program to meet consumer demand for shipping materials that are both protective and practical. According to these standards, packaging should be:
- Easy to open with no plastic clamshells or wire ties
- Certified to minimize product damage during transit
- 100% reusable and curbside recyclable
How Fiber Interior Packaging Can Help
Partnering with the right packaging manufacturer can ensure your business will meet all requirements. At Great Northern Fiber Interior Packaging™, we develop e-commerce packaging solutions that reduce labor costs and save businesses from costly non-compliance penalties. Our experts have the necessary training to make custom products that support Amazon’s Frustration-Free Packaging standards.
As members of the Amazon Packaging Support and Supplier Network (APASS), we can support packaging solutions in our ISTA 6-certified laboratory to ensure your packaging will efficiently protect against product damage.
Why Fiber Interior Packaging
Our innovative molded pulp packaging features recycled paper for an environmentally friendly, resilient alternative to plastic and foam. As a custom e-commerce packaging solution, we mold our inserts to the shape of your product, offering greater protection. Use Fiber Interior Packaging products to:
- Reduce waste: Traditional packaging products like Styrofoam use synthetic materials that harm the environment, but Fiber Interior Packaging is different. Our products use molded pulp, which is 100% recyclable and biodegradable.
- Increase profit: Molded pulp will adapt to your product, saving you time and money on labor. Plus, by meeting the requirements you’ll avoid penalty costs.
Easy. Reliable. Biodegradable.
Fiber Interior Packaging is here to help your business save time and money while meeting e-commerce shipping standards. We’ll work with you to develop custom interior packaging solutions that secure products of any shape. Our packaging products feature:
- Easy assembly: Our drop-and-go e-commerce packaging solution eliminates assembly needs like corrugated die cuts and extra filler.
- Reliable protection: Fiber Interior Packaging cushions, braces, and blocks your product during shipment for safer deliveries.
- 100% recyclability curbside: Molded pulp is biodegradable and reusable because it is made from used corrugated and newsprint.
Great Expectations is our tagline, but it’s also an attitude that empowers our team to do more. We meet our customers’ challenges with persistence, always going the extra mile to provide a solution. It’s who we are, and it’s what you can expect every time you work with Great Northern. Give us a call at 800.925.2626 or contact us online today to learn how we can exceed your expectations.